500 Hacks From Beirut Show Any Government Can Spy On Google's Androids

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Minimalist, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Minimalist

Minimalist Registered Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...-surveillance-hits-google-android-lookout-eff

2. RockLobster

RockLobster Registered Member

I read the article and what struck me was his apparent suprise at how easily these hackers compromised Android devices and Windows computers.
    I mean seriously what does he expect when these OS's are designed to facilitate exactly that.

The problem we face as users is the world of BS that surrounds all of it not least of which, the political correctness that dictates accusations shall not be made. Regardless of how obvious the deceitful scheming and conspiring by these tech corporations is and no matter how much blatent evidence of that presents itself to anyone who wants to look, no one should dare say it. Well this has got to stop.

The truth of the matter is both Windows and Android have had pretend security features ever since the idea of built in security features was born, the purpose of which are to give the average user the false sense of security that might prevent them implementing their own methods that would prevent what these OS's are designed for which is to provide the means for your data to be exported from your device without your knowledge or consent.
    That is the fact and if this was a criminal case in a court of law the prosecution lawyer would call it cut and dried before they even stepped into the court house.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.