48 Hour Response Time

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by glicht, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glicht

glicht Registered Member

On Friday, Dec 17 I e-mailed a problem of using True Image to the support team. On Saturday I received an acknowledgement from them and a case number #177811. Today I sent a private message to the site requesting progress as I can't use TI until the problem is resolved.

As of this posting I have not received a response. Is there something else that I should be doing to get my problem resolved. Are Saturdays and Sundays counted in the 48 Hour clock.

I'm a new user of TI and would like to know the best way to have technical questions answered and operating problems resolved. e.g. screen shots are large (~1meg) and time consuming to transmit via e-mail. Are there better ways to convey the information. I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello glicht

If not already done so, suggest you follow the procedure in this Acronis Support "Sticky". You may well be asked to download additional diagnostic files or special ISO images and provide feedback to the Acronis Development Team.

At the same time, you can seek additional help by posting your problem in this forum, quoting the Acronis query number that will have been e-mailed to you (useful to the Acronis Moderator) and providing details of your system setup, TI build number, o/s, HD controller chipset, whether configured as RAID etc. Also, it would be nice if you provided feedback on what, if anything, the final solution was. That way, other users with the same problem can gain from your experience.

Regards

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  3. GuidingLight

GuidingLight Registered Member

I have had a similar problem, have sent a private message but still no response :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just had email, so please ignore this :)

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello glicht,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

I have just checked the status of your request and it appeared that an answer has been sent to you. If you haven't recieved it for some reason please let me know and it will be sent to you once again.

As for the support response time, every day is included into 48-hour period.

The screenshots is the best way to describe the situation. They usually decrease greatly the time needed to solve the problem. The detailed description of your steps in wizard is also helpful.

Thank you.

--
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.