4.2.67.10 Release and new modules ??????

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Woodgiant, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodgiant

Woodgiant Guest

Just a small question, does the new Release of Eset 4.2.67.10 include the new modules 1123-1032-1049 and the firewall module 1062 , or will the update of the modules be released another date.
    Best Regards
    Woodgiant

2. no_idea

no_idea Registered Member

I can only speak for EAV 4.2.67.10, which still has the old modules:
    Archive support module: 1122
    Update module: 1031
    Cleaner module: 1048

As I understand from > this sticky <, the new modules are presently only available on the pre-release servers.

3. Woodgiant

Woodgiant Guest

Hey No Idea
    If Eav version 4.2.67.10 still has the old modules, then it will be the same for ESS 4,2. Thank you for taking time to respond to my question.It was just a hope that the modules was released whit the fixes,in my mind it seemed logical to do so.
    Best Regards to you :)

4. no_idea

no_idea Registered Member

Actually, I was hoping the very same thing - on the other hand, if the pre-release modules aren't included in the installation package, it will make the transition to the new version that much safer.

(we had our fair share of trouble with the faulty updates earlier this fall and do not care much for a repeat performance...)

Look at it this way: If you now upgrade to 4.2.67 you will only take a little (and up until now safe) step and ESET has all the mechanisms in place to automatically deliver the new modules to all the systems when they see fit to do so.

5. HealingStargate

HealingStargate Registered Member

I did a download to 4.2.67.10 but something went wrong and it had a problem upgrading. I had to do a 'system restore' and went back to 4.2.64 for the time being. I now have FW 61. Seems strange, all the other modules are the latest.
    I do not remember FW61 ever existing.
    Any thoughts?
    Thank you.
    KOR-

6. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

these modules have not been included because they have not been released yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.