4.2.64.12 Outlook 2010 x64 Custom UI Runtime Error

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jjt3hii, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjt3hii

jjt3hii Registered Member

Eset configuration for outlook was disable and i was running older version of 4.2. I uninstalled old 4.2, rebooted. Installed 4.2.64.12 with a configuration having the outlook section enabled. My PC is Windows 7 Enterprise x64 running Office 2010 Professional Plus x64. Outlook runs and works fine but the very first time I right click any outlook folder in the left hand frame I get a error dialog popup.

Popup Title: Custom UI Runtime Error in ESET Outlook Add-in
    Messgae: Callback signature mismatch: "OnGetLabel"
    Buttons: (OK) (OK to All)

Regardless of wether i click 'OK' or 'OK to All' the popup goes away and I will not have the error again until I close and reopen Outlook. I see no loss in functionality and no problems when using outlook. The ESET tab on the ribbon exists and is usable. I can't find a problem other then the annoyance of the large red error popup once when right clicking for the first time after opening outlook.

Any ideas? I'm wondering if this is solvable becuase I want to push out this package to all my users but if they see a problem in Outlook it will generate a lot of support calls with the assumption that Outlook is broken or their computer is showing errors.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. STRYDER

STRYDER Registered Member

Does anyone have any information about this issue? Thanks.

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

If you are facing the same or similar issue did you check if latest version 4.2.67 resolves it?

4. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

I just installed Office 2010 x64 again after formatting 2 days ago. I forgot how much problems I had with it when I first installed it a year ago and had to go back to Office 2010 x86.

Even the Windows Mobile Device Center doesn't work. None of the pdf plugins works and other stuff.

Old age is creeping in with and the memory is failing at an alarming stage.

Best regards,

KOR!

5. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

6. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Very true. However I'm running Office 2010 x64, and the ESET plugin and toolbar all work fine for me, I've not experienced any issues, either on 4.2.64 or 4.2.67.

Very strange that it's all working fine here.

Anything I can do to compare notes on setup or settings? Not sure if it's applicable but I do *not* append the ESET tag to scanned mail (only infected mail).

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.