4.2.40.0 view Network Connections

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by stackz, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stackz

stackz Registered Member

Windows 7 x64

The display of Network Connections only dynamically updates when opened in a new window.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please elaborate more on the issue? Perhaps creating a video that would illustrate it would be best. The problem with connection display on Win7 x64 has been actually fixed in the latest build so I assume this must be something different.

3. stackz

stackz Registered Member

Select Network Connections, start another browser or launch an email client etc, the connection view is not updated until you toggle to something else e.g statistics, then back to Network Connections.

Select 'Open in new window' - connections displayed in the new window are updated dynamically.

4. stratoc

stratoc Guest

mine is not doing this? it works as it should. with view connections open, whatever i open and close appears and disappears as the program opens and closes.

5. 1nvad3r

1nvad3r Registered Member

same here nothing is wrong with the "Network Connections". i think you need to do a clean install of the new version.

6. stackz

stackz Registered Member

A cold reboot resolved the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.