4.0 beta release date?

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by Habakuck, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0t

d0t Registered Member

Can´t wait to test their firewall :D

2. guest

guest Guest

Btw .. speaking of waiting and since we are all going grey here, winter is coming :D , world soon to be gone etc. ;) ... did you already know that Duke Nukem Forever surprisingly and shockingly is no vaporware anymore?!? :D

So my suggestion is .. if you really can't wait as you say .. maybe you want to kill the time until release of legendary version v4 with Prevx' award-winning predecessor? :D - But wait, unfortunately you have to wait a bit for release of that game too *puppy* .. hmm .. maybe a short coma generally would help in the matter of annoying waiting? :cool: - Want to borrow hammer? ;)

No? - Fine, I go first. *bong* o_O ;)

p.s.: Yessss, I am also waiting and waiting and wait... because I am curious a) if the myth stays a myth and b) if not how many fp's (which are not a myth in v3 btw :D) v4 will give me alone in the first week. :D

3. Knighthood

Knighthood Registered Member

Awww man !! I just updated KeyScrambler Personal and guess why it was updated ? "Added support for Firefox 5 Beta." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    And here we are still forced to used Firefox version 3.17

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

4. metalurgs

metalurgs Registered Member

Yeah, I'm also disappointed with lack of FF4 (I'm using it, but with SOL switched off) and no time frame for Prevx 4 beta. My yearly license is about to expire in the near future and I have no intention in renewing it until we can test Prevx 4 :doubt:

5. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Firefox 4 is such a big improvement as a browser that I just removed Prevx and went back to Avira with Online Armor til the mysterious Prevx 4 appears...:rolleyes: o_O :blink: :)

6. guest

guest Guest

How is going with the eternal beta? any news?

Still with legal problems?

7. DickP

DickP Registered Member

Is prevx the best? I believe the best real-time anti-whatever is our users' mind, which is freeware for good. Why so eagerly want prevx to pet your brain? For multiple orgasms?

8. guest

guest Guest

I wonder why you are here if you already have your mind :rolleyes:

9. DickP

DickP Registered Member

good question. i guess... curiosity! you see those question marks?

10. guest

guest Guest

Well, you know how paranoid we can be. :D

11. Knighthood

Knighthood Registered Member

:isay: And I am thinking you didn't want multiple orgasms - lol - :D

12. DickP

DickP Registered Member

Paranoid we all are, on the gray scale, but anti-whatever vendors exploit this human nature to feed themselves, in addition to being admired as heroes. I believe that we "home users" suffice to be our own heroes. Personally I used Avira Free for years, and Prevx for some time, too, gradually realized that all my real-time guards had been getting so bored because I simply had a little experience just enough to avoid contact with malware, so I discarded all on-access anti-whatever last November. Now half a year later, all clean. My point is: for home users, it's not that easy to get infected as all the vendors claim, malware aren't that stealthy, and I'll continue my demonstration that on-access scanners are far from necessary.

13. guest

guest Guest

I agree with you, I haven't seen a malware in my computer in 10 or more years I think the last one was the famous "blaster", we are the best antimalware as you said.
    This is why we go to MDL or similar sites, to feel how is being infected hehehe :D
    Anyway I think we enjoy this feeling of having the computer almost 100% protected, so even a fool with the mouse wouldn't be able to infect it :cool:

Since the malware world is boring I focused the other day in privacy and I found an excellent addon for Firefox, ghostery http://www.ghostery.com/

14. DickP

DickP Registered Member

Same here, run a virtual pc, phuk it with baddest smware, until the machine is abruptly rebooted... best video game for eternity, so grateful to all virus gods! Imagine, what if they, World Malware Entertainment started to charge us for downloading bugs, say $34.95/yr with free minor upgrades, or Internet Infection Suite for $50/yr with 24/7 multilingual tech suport? Surely MDL is gonna be sued just like TPB, until copyright issues are resolved... Thank gods they are still available as freeware!

15. Kid Shamrock

Kid Shamrock Registered Member

Prevx 4 will be introduced at the same time as Windows 11....:cautious:

16. Pablo87

Pablo87 Registered Member

hope not:mad:
    come on crew push out beta V4:mad:

17. guest

guest Guest

You are quite optimistic :D

18. ReverseGear

ReverseGear Guest

Yoy may be right :shifty:

19. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Registered Member

Your answer is right. Windows 11 will be totally cloud based just like Prevx 4 :D

20. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

from what i've heard, prevx 3 is more cloud based than prevx 4 (percentage wise). prevx 4 has local signatures aswel as being cloud based. although i am not 100% on this

21. vojta

vojta Registered Member

22. pabrate

pabrate Registered Member

But ... that's old news , very old :D

23. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

But it was posted just today maybe 10 hours ago in the other Prevx Forum "Prevx and other OS Versions"...:eek: I think they are teasing us again.

24. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Prevx 4 is more then anyone may imagine. in all areas ;)

or so I am told.

25. pabrate

pabrate Registered Member

Yep , but exactly the same sentence is being used for months ....

Whatever, obv there are some big problems with this v4 :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.