3rd day and PG 3 is still ROCKIN !!! :)

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by LuckMan212, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

well I am really happy to report, that after 3 nonstop days of abusing my system (running 24/7 without a single restart, throwing every app I could think of at it -- games, ms office, backup, true image, NOD32, tons of downloading, Azureus, etc...) I really have no major issues whatsoever to report. PG is just humming along, keeping my system on lockdown! :D I am totally stoked about this latest PG version. It is simply light years ahead of any other security product on the market.

I know it's beating a dead horse, but I want to again congratulate and thank the hard-workin' folks at DCS for what is truly a uniqe and valuable addition to the security arsenal that we ALL should have in our tool chest.

Microsoft should buy this and roll this into Windows ... would do a lot for boosting their image as a secure OS.

I had one minor issue with a program I use called "Automate 5.5" (a macro program) but turned out it just needed "allow global hooks" on it's GUI and all was well again.

If this is a harbinger of what's to come from DCS in the future, then I am really looking forward to TDS-4 which should round out what is now possibly the most kick-ass package of security tools available. Looking forward to what 2005 brings..... :D

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

You're right, this is one fantastic program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.