3rd day and PG 3 is still ROCKIN !!! :)

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by LuckMan212, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

well I am really happy to report, that after 3 nonstop days of abusing my system (running 24/7 without a single restart, throwing every app I could think of at it -- games, ms office, backup, true image, NOD32, tons of downloading, Azureus, etc...) I really have no major issues whatsoever to report. PG is just humming along, keeping my system on lockdown! :D I am totally stoked about this latest PG version. It is simply light years ahead of any other security product on the market.

I know it's beating a dead horse, but I want to again congratulate and thank the hard-workin' folks at DCS for what is truly a uniqe and valuable addition to the security arsenal that we ALL should have in our tool chest.

Microsoft should buy this and roll this into Windows ... would do a lot for boosting their image as a secure OS.

I had one minor issue with a program I use called "Automate 5.5" (a macro program) but turned out it just needed "allow global hooks" on it's GUI and all was well again.

If this is a harbinger of what's to come from DCS in the future, then I am really looking forward to TDS-4 which should round out what is now possibly the most kick-ass package of security tools available. Looking forward to what 2005 brings..... :D

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

You're right, this is one fantastic program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.