3Days and waiting

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by George Reeves, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can't update SpywareGuard for 3 days now and still waiting. For a problem that only should take a few hours by your admition 3 days is rather a long time. Makes me question the quality of the product if a simple problem like this can't be fixed. Sorry but that's the way of life. I know it's free but why donate if it don't work?

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

The current delay is due to your ISP not updating its DNS information quickly enough. (The information is correct and has propagated to most ISPs.)

Perhaps giving them a call will get them to refresh the data for javacoolsoftware.com, but I really can't do anything more about it - it's up to your ISP now to update their information.

I'm sorry I don't have any better news at the moment. :doubt:

Best regards,

-Javacool

P.S. SpywareBlaster updates were unaffected. :) Only SpywareGuard updates will have problems until you can access javacoolsoftware.com again.

3. Lurch

Lurch Registered Member

Say, donation-ware/freeware; Great programs, all. I will gladly wait for my ISP to get on the stick. I ain't about to critisize the great work you folks do, unless I can do better, and that just ain't gonna happen! Please keep up the great work and I will make a small financial contribution when my next VA diability check comes in...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.