360 Internet Security & Internet Banking -- Use browser inside Sandbox?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by ecbritz, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecbritz

ecbritz Registered Member

I migrated from Avast Anti-Virus Pro to 360 Internet Security after Avast expired. No virus in sight with 360mInternet Security running the security show. But I miss the "Safe Zone" function in Avast. Any website opened inside the Safe Zone is isolated from the Windows system. So the Safe Zone is the ideal place to do work on one's internet banking site.

Is there a way to isolate an internet banking site from the Windows system -- where undetected spyware might be lurking -- using 360 Internet Security?

If I dragged my browser to the Sandbox in 360 Internet Security, then ran my browser inside the Sandbox, and then opened my internet banking site using the sandboxed browser, would that give me the same security as Avast's Safe Zone?

Please help because there is no 360 Internet Security user forum and support@360safe.com answers no questions. It seems to be dead.

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

ecbritz, first, welcome to Wilders! I moved your first Post to that appropriate thread. Let's continue the discussion there. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.