3.2 PG minor annoyance

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by djg05, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

Don't know if this is just me but have not seen it mentioned.

I uninstalled 3.1*** and installed 3.2. Now when I click on the icon in the sys tray the program comes up minimized. Clicking on the task bar sends it back to the sys tray. I now have to right click on the task bar to bring the window up. This happens on both computers. I am using the full version.

2. kampsk

kampsk Registered Member

Same here but starts up full screen if nothing else veiwing but if I click on icon with another screen showing pg shows in the taskbar but comes up behind what you were veiwing when you click to see the gui it shuts down. pretty odd behavour? o_O

Also just wanted to add that this a beta. There is a new one out now that may fix this - 3.3 beta. you can get it here- https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=121067

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  3. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

Thanks - not just me then. I thought 3.2 was put out as an official upgrade, not a beta.

4. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

It was initially released but only here, however the wider test audience found bugs.. and some bad ones. Some changes in structure brought them out in the real world and they are now all fixed I believe. The more that try PG 3.3 beta 2 the better !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.