2302 Boot disk mouse problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by disgruntled, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please install the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available in the Product Updates section of our web-site.

If the problem still persists, please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

2. Daniel R

Daniel R Guest

Dear Acronis Support,

This issue is STILL not resolved in True Image 9 build 2337!

I am astounded that a mouse that was working several builds ago now fails to work, but prey that you will resolve this soon!

Again, I have a corded Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 - when I move up and down the cursor does not move, when I move left and right it moves up and down.

I am certain the corded Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 is a popular mouse on this forum too.. how long till this issue is resolved please?

All the best
    Daniel

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Daniel R,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm glad to inform you that this problem has been fixed for all types of Microsoft USB\wireless mice. The fix will be implemented in the next build of Acronis True Image 9.0. Please accept our apologies for the current inconvenience.

Please also note that at the present time you can obtain a download link for the ISO image of Bootable Rescue CD which already has the fix for Microsoft mice implemented by submitting a request for technical support containing the description of your issue along with the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software and the link to this thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.