2003 server network share ..

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dmf415, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmf415

dmf415 Registered Member

Hello,
    I am using acronis version 8.XX, updated to the latest version from the website. I made a recovery disk and booted off that disk. We have two shares. 1 share was our original 2000 server upgraded to 2003 and i can access that one fine after reading the acronis faq.

The other share is a brand new 2003 server installed from scratch. I can see the share under the acronis image wizard, but when i click on the share nothing happens... I was expecting a login prompt to prompt me to login.. i have enabled netbios because i read somewhere in this forum to do that.. but it still doesn't work.. any ideas greatly appreciated.

2. dmf415

dmf415 Registered Member

I changed the IP provided by our DHCP server to one on the same subnet as the other 2003 server and now I am prompted for a computer logon and password to login to the share.

Thanks for all your help.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dmf415,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

I'm glad to hear that you managed to solve the problem.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.