(2) Scan Questions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by COSMO26, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

If needed, Rt Clk "Details" of my Scan & "NOD32 Update" Schedules show "special task settings: My Profile -"
    (1) My Scan Schedule is 11:15 Daily with Caveat that "If Task Cannot be Performed at Specified Time: Task Will Be Run ASAP". All is well unless I turn on computer AFTER 11:15. Then No Scan Ever Occurs that day, contrary to my layman's interpretation of the "If Not X Then Y" verbiage. I don't mind manual trigger unless I erred in constructing the Schedule. So, Can the "then ASAP if not the Named Time" work if computer turned on AFTER the Scheduled Time? (2) On random days My Scan Log shows from 1-6 time lines of "Scanned- 0" & Completed" with all being within seconds or several minutes of each other & before or after the 11:15 Schedule. Details viewed show only Scan time, NOD Version, & Operating Memory OK". Why do these "0-Scanned" lines appear? Have great faith in NOD32 but feel like a Robot trying to measure the logic in chat answers and then create Intelligence by Interpolation. Thanks to those much smarter than I! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.