2.50.19 trial version?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by FoxesHunter, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxesHunter

FoxesHunter Registered Member

hello,
    I'd like to know if there is a 2.50.19 trial version.
    thanks

2. ShunterAlhena

ShunterAlhena Registered Member

3. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Attached Files:

4. ShunterAlhena

ShunterAlhena Registered Member

5. hadi

hadi Guest

Yes. on nod trial page

6. patermann

patermann Registered Member

As I have heard many good reports of NOD32 in this and other forums, I decided to get the trial version. As I am in the UK, I went to the UK Web site. However, when I clicked on the link to the trial versions from the downloads page, it took me to a page that requires me to enter my full postal address as well as my e-mail address before I can download the trial version. In fact, it says that, having given them all of this information, they will e-mail me the link to the trial versions, not take me to the trial downloads page! I do not have a problem with providing an e-mail address but postal address for a trial version?

When I saw this, I decided that NOD32 was not for me and went to Kaspersky who do not even require my e-mail address in order to download trial versions. I wonder how many other potential sales Eset are losing by this ridiculous policy in the UK.

patermann

7. Stephanos G.

Stephanos G. Registered Member

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Patermann,

complain to Aspect, the UK distributor - it's their decision how they handle the downloads from their site. fwiw, this isn't that unusual. To get Adobe download, you have to register and create an account.

As already pointed out - you can go to just about any other site and download without providning that information!

regards

Greg Hewitt-Long

9. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, patermann

Try Eset UK here:- http://www.esetsoftware.co.uk/ . Go to Download>Trial Version.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

10. patermann

patermann Registered Member

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions - I have now downloaded the trial version and will try it out when I have the time.
    That is interesting. If that is the Eset UK Web site, why did eset.com send me to nod32uk.com when I selected country = UK?

After further investigation, this story gets even stranger! I noticed that as I navigated around the Web site at the URL above, the URL in the address bar did not change. It turns out that esetsoftware.co.uk is actually eset.com (US site) inside a frame!

Thanks again,
    patermann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.