2.12.2 -> 2.12.3: Mission Impossible

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mugatu, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugatu

Mugatu Guest

I have nod32 for XP version 2.12.2 (Spanish), and I have seen that the last version is 2.12.3, but it doesn't update.

When downloading the updates, it gets the latest signatures and so, but it doesn't update the engine components. With former engine updates it worked nice.

Am I doing anything wrong?

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

The 2.12.3 update was not available as a program compninet update, you must download a fresh copy from the website. You are not doing anything wrong. I fyou are not having problems with any programs of NOD I think it is no big deal, the only change I am aware of is changing the default compatibility settings from high efficiency to high compatibility. I could be wrong but I think that was the only change.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

As Flyrfan111 stated, in order to receive 2.12.3 you have to download a FRESH copy of Nod32 from www.nod32.com The difference in versions is to do with a few odd website that a minority were having issues with.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

4. Mugatu

Mugatu Guest

Yep, I did download a fresh copy of nod32 2.12.3, smooth install-update.

As changelog says, its IMON has minor fixes and higher compatibility, and that's exactly what I wanted!! I have some problems with my ZAPro 5.5 and IMON.

Each time I turn my PC on, ZAPro has lost the config of blocked/trusted sites. And AFAIK, reading all the logs and so, the conflict is regarding IMON. Hope this new version of nod32 makes the stupid ZAPro work as it should.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.