1'st time used caught a keylogger

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by riverview, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverview

riverview Registered Member

The first time I used the software it found this keylogger.(DELETED) Positive identification (DLL): Suspicious (dll) (Possible Keylog DLL)
    File: c:\program files\iolo\system mechanic 5 professional\search and recover\watchdll.dll. Thanks, TDS-3 software worked great. I just bought system mechanic a month ago and updated it once.I will email the company and give them hell. :D

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, it could be a false positive. Best to submit the zipped file to submit@diamondcs.com.au . There have been added so many new detections to the databases there could be a false positive. As many developers add a lot it can happen to any detection software these days. So all are happy if you submit such kind of "suspicious" "possible.." alerts as it helps to refine detection.
    System Mechanics is rather known software. If the file is still original and not modified since installation on your system chances are high it is OK.
    Thanks a lot in advance for submitting and please keep us informed!

3. riverview

riverview Registered Member

O.K thanks for info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.