15 Day Trial

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by HS63, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HS63

HS63 Guest

I downloaded and tried the 15 day trial in June. I have now made some major network changes, and I want to see if ATI can do what I want / need it to do. I downloaded and attempted to do the 15 day trial again. Somehow, it knows I already did it once, and wont let me run it again. I uninstalled it, manually deleted everything in my Registry relating to Acronis, yet ATI trial still could detect a previous trial. What has it left on my PC that tells it not to let me do a demo again?

2. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

I doubt that Acronis will tell you that! No-one would ever buy TI they would just keep re-installing the latest trial.

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello HS63,

Send an email to support@acronis.com explaining what the problem is and they might just provide you with a link to a "limited period of use" ISO. That's what they did for me when I was trialing TI 7.0 and the 15 days ran out whilst Acronis and I were troubleshooting a particular problem. Not quite the same situation as you but you'll never know unless you ask ;).

Regards

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello HS63,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Menorcaman is correct. Please contact us at support@acronis.com and describe your issue. We will find the most suitable solution for a such situation.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.