(121) NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_STANDARD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sagittarius, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagittarius

sagittarius Registered Member

Can anybody tell me why I got this message whilst trying to do a clean reinstall of Nod32 last week? There was nothing wrong with the computer, I had it on the bench for a completely different reason. But was merely trying to do the person a favour by installing the new upgrade (hoping to save a dial-up modem user the possibility of a failed download).

After receiving the message, I uninstalled it, deleted the Eset folder and downloaded a new copy from Nod32, however I got the same message again. In the end I had to do a System Restore, after which Amon did not load, however I started it manually.

When I went to test whether it would download OK, lo & behold, the upgrade was available on the server for all users anyway :eek: LOL

This computer had been running Nod32 for a least 18 months now with no problems

I Googled for a lead on that error message, but the only site referencing it was in a foreign language (possibly Thai) and looking suspiciously like a crack site :(

It would be nice to know what caused this problem, if anyone knows o_O

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi sagittarius, there is a link here.

Cheers :D

3. sagittarius

sagittarius Registered Member

Thanks Blackspear, I headed to the link ... and you are no doubt thinking, why didn't I search Wilders first? :oops:
    There are a lot of probable fixes there and I guess until I experience the problem again (which I hope I hope I never do) I won't know which of these applies.
    I think the most likely solution in the case I mentioned, would have been this one from Guiwas:
    Indebted to you yet again Blackspear :D

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

My pleasure Sag, any time...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.