(121) NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_STANDARD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sagittarius, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagittarius

sagittarius Registered Member

Can anybody tell me why I got this message whilst trying to do a clean reinstall of Nod32 last week? There was nothing wrong with the computer, I had it on the bench for a completely different reason. But was merely trying to do the person a favour by installing the new upgrade (hoping to save a dial-up modem user the possibility of a failed download).

After receiving the message, I uninstalled it, deleted the Eset folder and downloaded a new copy from Nod32, however I got the same message again. In the end I had to do a System Restore, after which Amon did not load, however I started it manually.

When I went to test whether it would download OK, lo & behold, the upgrade was available on the server for all users anyway :eek: LOL

This computer had been running Nod32 for a least 18 months now with no problems

I Googled for a lead on that error message, but the only site referencing it was in a foreign language (possibly Thai) and looking suspiciously like a crack site :(

It would be nice to know what caused this problem, if anyone knows o_O

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi sagittarius, there is a link here.

Cheers :D

3. sagittarius

sagittarius Registered Member

Thanks Blackspear, I headed to the link ... and you are no doubt thinking, why didn't I search Wilders first? :oops:
    There are a lot of probable fixes there and I guess until I experience the problem again (which I hope I hope I never do) I won't know which of these applies.
    I think the most likely solution in the case I mentioned, would have been this one from Guiwas:
    Indebted to you yet again Blackspear :D

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

My pleasure Sag, any time...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.