0x4000a Problem - How to install Acronis driver enabled logging

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kjub, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjub

kjub Registered Member

Good morning,

i've got the known problem with Acronis true image echo Server for Windows. The backup stops after a few hours and a lot of "0x4000A" errors.
    I found this Thread and i've already done all steps and had installed the newest release build 8.163.

Now my question:
    "If updating doesn't solve the problem, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers and install it with disabled logging.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

- Reinstall Acronis drivers with enabled logging;
    - Reproduce the issue and collect the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\ . The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log" (#7, the first Acronis Support answer)

How can I decide if the logging is enabled or disabled? If I run the msi-paket I couldn't chose any option. :(

P.S: Excuse me for my bad englisch, i'm sorry for that :)
    P.S.: I already asked google, acronis.de and the forumsearch for this question :(

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.