0&0 clever cache

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by lodore, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hi

has anyone tryed 0&0 clever cache 6.0?

I tryed it once and im not sure if it worked or not.

has anyone tryed it and see if it made there pc faster? and if so was it a good enough boost or is was it only a tiny bit faster

thanks in advance
    lodore

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I think it works for me. As I have only 256MB RAM memory and I can felt the effect it does on my pc the before and after it was installed. My pc is a little bit more responsive. ;) :thumb:

There's 30 day trial period, observe your pc's response. Keep it if you felt it improves your pc, then if it's not just uninstall and forget it. :cautious:

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I like it a lot, unfortunately, I always receive an error on windows startup...

I already contact the support, but they can't know why it happen... :(

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I concur you findings. Once in a while during booting I will receive an error msg, I just debug it and restart the program, other than that, It does improve PC performance quite well. I have ditched other memory booster apps and stay with this one until someone can convince me of otherwise. Give it a try and feel the difference. Its theory may be disbutalbe, however its end result is visible and acceptable, do not mind its theory, just enjoy its results.:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.