0&0 clever cache

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by lodore, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hi

has anyone tryed 0&0 clever cache 6.0?

I tryed it once and im not sure if it worked or not.

has anyone tryed it and see if it made there pc faster? and if so was it a good enough boost or is was it only a tiny bit faster

thanks in advance
    lodore

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I think it works for me. As I have only 256MB RAM memory and I can felt the effect it does on my pc the before and after it was installed. My pc is a little bit more responsive. ;) :thumb:

There's 30 day trial period, observe your pc's response. Keep it if you felt it improves your pc, then if it's not just uninstall and forget it. :cautious:

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I like it a lot, unfortunately, I always receive an error on windows startup...

I already contact the support, but they can't know why it happen... :(

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I concur you findings. Once in a while during booting I will receive an error msg, I just debug it and restart the program, other than that, It does improve PC performance quite well. I have ditched other memory booster apps and stay with this one until someone can convince me of otherwise. Give it a try and feel the difference. Its theory may be disbutalbe, however its end result is visible and acceptable, do not mind its theory, just enjoy its results.:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.