Operation has completed with errors. TI9 2259

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Xpilot, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

When running a scheduled whole disk backup to a slave drive secure zone I get the above message. The backup task is to image the whole disk and then verify the image. The error is reported at step 16 on the TI log. I can plug in the image and explore it with no problem. It appears that the backup completes without the verification stage being done.
    Running a manually started verification proceeds normally and the image is ok. However the whole of the secure zone is verified which takes rather a long time as I keep at least three whole disk images there.
    Is there a fix or work around so that a newly created serure zone image can be verified on it's own. I thought that this was one of the enhancements included in TI V9

Xpilot

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  3. oziuser

oziuser Registered Member

TI9_2273

I am having the same problems here as Xpilot. Also find that I can't manually verify images individually in "Secure Zone". I sent an e-mail to Acronis support about this, stating the build# I am using, (2273) and below is their reply....

> 2) Can images in "Secure Zone" be selected individually and manually
    > verified or do I have to verify the complete "Secure Zone" each
    > time?

(Their reply) Yes, they can.

Still can't find out how to do this.......Any ideas?

4. FredAE

FredAE Registered Member

I too have the same problem: "Operation has completed with errors" (I mentioned this in another thread). No other errors are obvious, and no explanations about what the errors may be. I was writing to a RW-DVD. It passed a verification test with no errors. I did a restore and it seems to work, but I am not doing extensive testing. This is with version 2,270 and 2,273 of version 9.0.

I sure wish that we could purchase the older version(8.xxx). I downloaded the demo program in it worked fine, when I went to purchase ATI the on-line store only offered version 9.0. I have sent an email to support asking if there is a "downgrade" available, but no reply as of yet.

5. tonyangelo

tonyangelo Registered Member

I have been having the same issue. TI9 all builds including 2273. Image completes with errors. It appears related to the securezone. If I do the same image to a different partition, appears to complete and verify ok. I passed this info along to tech support. No response yet.

6. Acronis Support

Hello all,

Could you please save this log file and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? This will allos us to investigate the problem.

Thank you
    --
    Irina Shirokova

7. FredAE

FredAE Registered Member

Dear Support,
    I get the same error message with build 2,277. I did send in the log into technical support.

8. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

Operation has completed with errors. TI9 2259

could you please rename this to this

Operation has completed with errors. TI9 2277

very confusing your topic

Thanx in Advance
    Jeremy Otten
    Netherlands

9. Acronis Support

Hello FredAE,

Please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to Acronis Support Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

10. trout_trout

trout_trout Guest

Same problem here. Wish Acronis would do proper testing on there products before releasing them. An imaging program isnt much good if it doenst work properly.

11. FredAE

FredAE Registered Member

Irina,
    Sorry for the delay in answering your message, just saw it today. The number in the reply is: #372017.

Fred

12. scaa

scaa Registered Member

1)I am using the latest build 2289 and having the same problem.Manual checking of secure zone archive is ok but when archive checking enabled in options before backup, message of imaging complete with errors appears.
    2)There should be a system of verifying individual backups in secure zone.
    3)An archive check of secure zone of around 10GB did not complete even in 43 min.
    4) Is there a way to check the individual image size in the secure zone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.