Nero Burning Rom 6.6.0.13 May 12th, 2005

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Update Nero 6 Reloaded
    Please note:
    To get the Major Update of Nero 6 Reloaded, you have to download all
    4 update packages. If you are only interested in the Nero PowerPack, please download package 1 and package 2 in order to get the full functionality.

We recommend that you download all 4 packages to enjoy all brand-new features included in the Major Update.

Please check out our »Release Notes to see what has been changed/fixed in the new version.

Here you can find the »actual program version numbers of our software products.

Current version: 6.6.0.13
    Release date: May 12th, 2005
    Filesize: 32,26 MB (33831916 bytes)
    MD5 checksum: d954196547742f5de605ef7624ae232f

All of the packages can be found here
    http://www.nero.com/en/nero-up.php

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Hi Nick,

Can you tell me where I went wrong here........I have Nero Ahead 5.9......I D/Ld the Nero 6 UPDATE as per your Link to find it deleted my 5.9 and installed all the 6 stuff....but I find then that it is ONLY a DEMO and expires on the 25th of this Month!!!....unless I want to by it? Why should I want to buy something I already have and paid for and, as far as I could see, the Update had very little more than I already have....As far as I can see this 'Update' is actually an 'Upgrade'!!.

Luckily I have my 5.9 disc, so after uninstalling the 6 I'am back were I started.

Cochise, :cool:

3. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Hi Cochise,

I own Version 6 and I had exactly the same problem when updating
    a few month ago. I also had to re-install from scratch. :eek:

Never found out what was the problem. o_O

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Can't honestly say I'm sorry I didn't get the update.....actually I think my version is better......it's got all I need anyway Antarctica.... :D :D

Cheers, Cochise, :cool:

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I just thought I might Bump this just in case anyone had any ideas on the subject please....

6. Notok

Notok Registered Member

There's two links on that page, one for the trial and one for the update. It's possible that you're not eligible for the update (which is rediculous considering how much it costs) if you did indeed get the update. This one worked just fine for me, but I have also seen updates in the past that did not keep the key when entered during install (accepted it but didn't "stick"), but then took it just fine when first starting up the program after the update.

Here's the link to the actual download page for the update, just in case:
    http://ww2.nero.com/enu/update.php?pak=1

7. WonderingStranger

WonderingStranger Registered Member

Hi guys...
    I was wondering if Nero could make complete system images, like Ghost or Drive Image can? Or is it just for files backup?

Thanks

8. Notok

Notok Registered Member

It does have a drive backup function, but I've never used it. I would expect a specialized tool like TrueImage (or Ghost, or DriveImage) to do a better job. Like I say, I've not used it before, but TrueImage is the only one I know of that can make a full "bare metal" backup while still in Windows, so I'm thinking this is more along the lines of a roll-back backup like Retrospect or GoBack.

You might give it a try and let us know, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Nero has a thing called 'Drive Image'....never used it tho'........

10. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi Cochise :)
    Sorry for the late reply as i have been away. The upgrade is for Nero six only as Nero 5 is no longer supported. Nero551056.exe is the finale update but i have know link for this update now but i do still have the file should you need it

Regards

11. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.