Acronis 8 Reboots when i click restore image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ic0n, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ic0n

Ic0n Registered Member

Whenever i try and restore an image after booting from the cd i get to main page, click restore image and my system reboots instantly without restoring.

Any ideas??

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ic0n,

Thank you for choosing Acronis System Restore Software.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build, which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/my/products/registration/. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download. After that please create new Acronis Bootable CD with the latest build and try using it.

If the problem persists please create sysinfo.txt file in the way described at Acronis Help Post and send it to support@acronis.com along with the detailed description of your actions.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. fordguy

fordguy Registered Member

I am thinking this is a dell problem , i just got a dell insperiaon 2200 , and TI 6 will boot it up and let u explore your hard drives and such looking for the images , it did make the image in 8 mins but it takes 1.5 hrs to restore the image. I noticed other people with dells were having similar problems, it has a 82801fbm ultra ata controller and is partioned, i went to version 8 to see if going thru the network would be quicker because 1.5 hrs is about as long as a normal install takes. and my other pc will do a restore in 4 mins but its not a dell , but my dell is having the problem with booting up from the cd , clicking on restore image , - next and then rebooting , but the dell works fine with the 6.0 bootup cd and the TI 8 cd works with my non laptop pc, i created a safe version of the booting cd and it worked on the dell laptop however since it was the safe version i had no access to the network which is dissapointing , and the f11 quiet fix didnt work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.