How to delete multiple trojan entries

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Abyss, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abyss

Abyss Registered Member

Hello,
    I have a stupid question.Even though i've tried to find how to remove multiple entries of suspicios files found by the TDS Antitrojan,i couldn't find it.The only way is to remove them one by one ?
    Is there any other possibility ( like maybe highlight them all at once) ?

Thank You.

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

No, sorry. Have you run antivirus, antispyware to remove as much as possible first?

You can delete a lot quite quickly with some key handiwork - one finger on right mouse, one finger on D key and thumb on SPACEBAR :) click, D, space, repeat

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You had that many? Wow! TDS is so good detecting so many with that very large database!
    This way of deleting them yourself one by one enables you to decide if the alarts are really bad and should be removed or they might be demo files or other things which have good reasons to be on your system.
    When in doubt zip and submit the file for advice.

4. Abyss

Abyss Registered Member

Thank You for your answers.I'll try that handy fingers work :)
    I have a rowing licence ( i think that's what it's called).I install the program temporarily on other people's CPU's and scan them.After that,i take it out.It was not my computer that had so many,but i've seen computers with as many as 100 something entries found...granted,not all of them were positives,but most.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Ah! so you do have lots to remove yeah, good handy fingerwork then! Gavin has experience with that too by the look at the description :cool:

6. donnh

donnh Guest

I had the same question. A friend of mine ran his AV and it said his system was clean even though i knew it wasn't. I then had him download the trial version of TDS-3 and it found 805 Trojans..... a lot to delete>>>

You have another new customer.....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.