Does anybody elses IMON keep shutting off by itself?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by windstrings, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windstrings

windstrings Registered Member

I monitor nod32 on several machines......I have inadvertantly found IMON turned off on all but mine!.... I don't know if the users are accidently turning it off.. but all but one never even looks in the panel?

I suppose I could password protect settings in the setup parameters?...

One problem with that is that it appears one can still change the profile parameters even though it is password protected?
    It looks like you can also change any settings you want except to the modules themselves. ie: update settings.... or to the scheduler planner can also be edited?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  2. Phil_S

Phil_S Registered Member

Not if you set password protection in NOD System Settings, and password protect each profile as well. Then nothing can be changed without first entering the password.

3. windstrings

windstrings Registered Member

Humm... well my dad keep getting this protoride virus.... I specifically "remotely" turned it back on yesterday, and he has not touched his computer.... he got the virus again... which AMON promptly catches.. but then his IMON is off againo_O?
    I think either the virus is turning it off or there are issues...either way.... it should not be allowed.
    Ill password protect his too and see if that keeps it from going back off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.