Spyware Blaster and Spyware Doctor

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Jays1, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jays1

Jays1 Registered Member

Hi Everybody

Recently i've have installed Spyware Doctor and every time I scan with it and remove the spyware it finds, I notice that when i open spyware blaster and spybot Search and Destroy some items have their protection disabled. Is this a matter of Spyware Doctor and Spyware Blaster clashing.

Thanks

from

Jays1

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Jay....Welcome to Wilders :cool:

Would the entries Spywaredoctor is finding reference a registry entry like below ?

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains

If so....take a look at the below link Please....and if that's not the location....would you mind posting the Spyware Doctor Activity Report log.

This link---> Items unblocking themselves

3. Jays1

Jays1 Registered Member

Yep that's the location. I've just added it to the ignore list for spyware doctor.

Thanks

from

Jays1

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

In case your not aware....that is the registry location for sites placed in the Trusted and Restricted Zone of IE. SpywareDoctor is falsely reporting entries SpywareBlaster is making to the Restricted Zone.

Glad that's all it was :)

5. pctools

pctools Registered Member

Hi.

This false positive has been addressed by Spyware Doctor since early November. Please make sure you have applied the latest updates to fix this.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.