Error: (CHK007) No further system changes are allowed on this license -AGAIN

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by wytco0, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wytco0

wytco0 Registered Member

I have just sent in another request via PM to release a PC on my licence.

This problems has been oustanding for years is it ever going to be sorted out?

2. iTrendsNET

iTrendsNET Registered Member

It doesn't seem to be as I continuously run into this same problem. I have six computers on my license and whatever tracking system they use does not seem to take into account the number of computers or the number of years (with renewals) that the license may have been in affect.

When I request help they do eventually assist, but the problem always pops up again the next time I have to make a change. Adding to the problem is lately when a machine does get infected Prevx gets screwed up in some way so that it cannot complete the cleanup and I then to remove it for a while. These restrictions then keep me from being able to rotate my security with additional machines.

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Can you please write into our support inbox? They'll be able to reset your activation count. Webroot SecureAnywhere identifies PCs based on hardware so we don't have the same issues anymore with the new product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.