What is keyhook.exe

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Rainwalker, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

A while ago i must have downloaded keyhook.exe.....the icon shows a hand w/a finger pointing to a keyboard. I can not recall what the heck it is and so i do not want to run it. I'm thinking it might have something to do with a Diamonds program. Would someone please refresh me memory :doubt: properties tells me nothing

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. Rainwalker

A big hi back to you snowbound ......hope your looking at colors and green these days ;) .....we are...at last :D .... thanks for your help...that was it :)

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Your Welcome :)

Yes winter is finally over. ;)

I was in your neck of the woods last year on my way to asia. It was only a 2 hr. stop over but the descent into Alaska airport was absolutely breathtaking. :cool:

Have to stay a little longer next time. ;)

snowbound

5. Rainwalker

Yes ... it's a wonderful place for sure...... a country in of itself..... larger then California,Montana and TEXAS ( hmmm....for some reason i like this part the best ) combined...... so of course different climates...i prefer the the areas around Anchorage south to Ketchican ( the Panhandle ).... also B.C. and Yukon are right next door to us and i dearly love both :D

6. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Rainwalker, If you have Proces Guards General option 4. Block global hooks enabled then try to start Keyhook.exe PG will stop it, if however, you can disasble option 4 and then keyhook will show your keystrokes much as a keylogger would. PG stops many keyloggers without the need for any updates :)

7. Rainwalker

Hey Pilli......nice to here from you....yes, i have already done that.... yes yes DiamondCS...
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.