ESET Error Messsage In Outlook

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by CALLRAUL, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALLRAUL

CALLRAUL Registered Member

I downloaded a trial version of ESETNOD and after I uninstalled it, I began to get this error message every time I open Outlook. Very annoying. Would someone know how to uninstall or otherwise get rid of this pest notice? Thanks! :D

The Add-in “ESET Outlook Plugin” (C:\PROGRA~1\ESET\ESETNO~1\EPLGOU~1.DLL) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Re: ESET ERROR MESSAGE IN OUTLOOK

You don't say which version of Outlook you use, so the specific instructions will vary. However the generic answer is: Launch Outlook, then Tools, Options, Trust Centrer, Manage Addins. In there you can remove the ESET addin.

If you reply with some basic details of your setup (versions etc) then people cna give you more specific instructions.

Jim

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Have you tried this?

4. ch3ko

ch3ko Registered Member

I had auser with this problem and it is really stressfully when you get this message. I solved it in Outlook 2007. Try the following...

1. Inside Outlook, go to... "?" (on the menu bar)> Privacy Options > Plugins
    2. At the end of the Plugin's window you can find an option named "Admin..." which has a drop down box. You drop it down and choose "Exchange client extension" and click to "Go" button.
    3. A window will appear and just uncheck the "ESET Outlook Plugin". Click ACCEPT, and that´s it!

I hope it works for you too and let me know if you don't get anymore that annoying message.

:thumb:

GBY

5. CALLRAUL

Thank you all for your help. I followed the directions from a couple of you guys and solved the problem on my Outlook 2007. No more error pop up! It was rather simple, once one knows what to do! LOL. !Gracias, amigos!

6. CALLRAUL

Got it. Fixed it. Great! Thanks a million!

7. CALLRAUL

Outlook 2007. Tried it. Fixed it. Great! Thanks a million! Raul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.