Problem uninstalling RSS 2011

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by trulyitsdestiny, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trulyitsdestiny

trulyitsdestiny Registered Member

Re: BSOD on uninstall--Returnil System Safe 2011 v3.2.10351.5418-REL3

I am facing one critical issue with Returnil. 2011..

I am not able to disable real time protection & system restore nor I am able to uninstall program by uninstalling from windows program nor by manually or by reinstalling the software.

Now due to this i am not able to write or save any file on my pc as it gets deleted to previous state as soon as i restart the system.

I am using recent GOTD Returnil version 2011, I am not able to uninstall it from Safe Mode as was not allowing to uninstall the same & giving error core element missing.

I am using 32bit windows 7 laptop.

Pls help how to uninstall the same, except this uninstall issue software is excellent.

Milan

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello trulyitsdestiny and welcome to the forums :)

Please open a support ticket by sending your report to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com. One question here is whether you set a password. If you did, that is why you were not able to change the settings without entering said password.

Once you tried ripping it out with an uninstaller, you most likely damaged some files so send us the usual files + MSINFO32 (instructions in several threads) and we will take a look.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.