Bug in version 4.2.64.12 on single-core processors!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Mike_Rabbit, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike_Rabbit

Mike_Rabbit Registered Member

Version 4.2.64.12, at least with me, presented a very grave error after installation in single-core processors were tested on a Pentium 4 2.6GHz, 2GB Ram and a Celeron 2.4, 1.5 GB Ram, in both the defect was the same, system instability, slowness and locking constant sharp to the point of having to remove the only nod by way of security, since the left does not nod or access the windows, locking up all the space went to the internet, the command ctrl + alt + del did not work, did the test on Windows XP SP3 on both PCs and in excellent condition with new windows, I wonder if someone should this same problem, thanks!

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd suggest that you contact customer care and supply them with the following:
    - SysInspector log
    - information about what module needs to be disabled for the problem to cease manifesting (real-time protection, http scanning, startup scan tasks, etc.)
    - Process Monitor log created while the problem is manifesting

It's sounds like an interference with other software or there's malware running on your computer that causes the slowdown in conjunction with the scanner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.