Agent.QHQ Trojan

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Bung, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bung

Bung Registered Member

Hello,

ESETNOD32 recently informed me that I had some variant of the agent.qhq trojan. It asked me to reboot and I did so. The log says:

1/31/2010 1:31:29 AM Startup scanner file C:\Users\CB\AppData\Local\dbappLang\dbappLang.dll a variant of Win32/Agent.QHQ trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined

Is this for sure deleted? I assume I need to go and reset all my passwords for online banking and such. But I want to be sure before I do all that.

Please advise, and thanks for your time,
    B

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If it's not detected any more and you cannot find the file in that location either, it must have been deleted.

3. Bung

Bung Registered Member

Thank you for the response.

Yes it was stored in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\dbappLang\ and that is empty and now removed. However it was still in my startup and so I disabled it and will search how to remove it.

I think it would be good if when you guys quarantined something, to check the startup as well and remove that stuff.

Thanks again.
    B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.