Eset Smart Security can't detect some viruses!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by oryxer, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oryxer

oryxer Registered Member

i m 1month user of Eset smart security

but i have problem about this antivirus

when i insert my pen drive into usb then eset cannot detect automatically any viruses but when i open this pen drive then eset detect then
    but the main problem is when i open pen drive then the virus automatically enter into the system file location
    also when i scan my pc at this time the virus is detected !!!!!!!!!!!!:(
    so should i doo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O?

so this is not a realtime protection for file becoz if any file corrupted so u can't recove it so my main suggestion is that

IMPROVE THE SELF-DEFENCE MODULE & AUTOSCAN FOR REAL TIME VIRUS DETECTION & REMOVING

when this module are fixes then their is no challenge for Eset Smart Security!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

what virus is being detected?

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Self defense is a useless marketing gimmick, if a threat got past to have the chance to disable the AV, the AV failed. Having self-defense won't fix anything apart from the fact the AV will still be enabled with a threat on your system.

4. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

Actually this thing also happen with other av product even kaspersky n avast pro edition(i use before) also same only detect when i open it...It u wan to solve tis why dun u try USB Disk Security.It automaticly scan when u plug in your pendrive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.