Blue Screen Of Death

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by VSSC support, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VSSC support

VSSC support Registered Member

We intend to purchase your ESET Smart Security System integrated with ESET NOD32 Anti-virus and ESET Firewall and we are already in close I was able to install the trial version of ESET NOD32 Standard on my laptop. Unfortunately, when I opened my Yahoo! Mail after the installation, a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) is prompted and system is forced to restart. Prompting me after Windows restart with the following issues. Please find attached files for your perusal. I uninstalled the ESET NOD32 Standard and installed the Business Edition to see if this issue could already be resolved. Unfortunately, after the second and third trial of opening my Yahoo! Mail and experiencing BSOD's, I came to the idea that ESET NOD32 may have issues with Windows Vista. Because, we've already installed the trials to most desktops and laptops using Windows XP and no BSOD issues are raised. Because if ESET NOD32 does have issues with Windows Vista OS, we would like to know how to solve this issue in order for us to still consider your antivirus solution.

I hope you can give us feedbacks ASAP.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The best would be if you could convey the memory dump to ESET for perusal. Anyways, do you have Vista SP2 installed? If so, go to the update setup and enable "Test mode" so that the latest modules with a fix to the SP2 issue is downloaded and installed. If that works, you can disable test mode after 1-2 weeks if you don't want beta modules to install in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.