Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for Free

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by renegade08, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009

Get latest Ashampoo product for free. Obviously they are really generous and they are offering alternative to other products.

Enjoy !

First 2 pics are from Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 and other 2 pics are from Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.0.4(which is latest version available from Ashampoo) , just for comparison.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/2235230/ashampoo-burning-studio-2009

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. wilbertnl

wilbertnl Registered Member

Renegade08, Thank you very much for the heads-up on this.

3. renegade08

Wilbertnl , You are most welcome.

I'm glad that someone may find this interesting.

4. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Thanks a lot Renegade! I was using the 6.75 free version. This must be better! :D

5. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Thanks from me too, much appreciated.

6. renegade08

Same here :argh:. I was using 6.75, but now we have a Winner!

Glad that you like it you guys (Fuzzfas*puppy* and bgoodman4).

7. lodore

lodore Registered Member

8. Fuzzfas

Yes, a winner in deed! With 6.75, sometimes i had verification failure for no apparent reason (the dvd burnt fine). I think it happened while i was watching movies from the hard disk and maybe the increased disk activity was making it fail to verify. I burnt and verified one dvd with 2009 version while watching movie and did fine! I hope it stays that way!

Thanks again. :thumb:

P.S. : Sometimes i can't help myself wondering how Ashampoo makes money with all the free leechers like me. :oops:

9. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

They like to sell Burning Studio 8 to you ;)

Gerard

10. renegade08

Fuzzfas, I have too verification problems with Ashampoo all the time. But AFAIK is not a big deal and i don't bodder myself with that anymore. Probably is some bug with program, although i have never contacted them.
    At all the disks i have burned with Ashampoo i haven't noticed anything strange.

Now i don't verify my disks.

Man, you are so fast. When did you managed to do that :blink: ?

P.S. Yes really they are offering quite a lot of full apps.

11. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Thanks for posting this renegade.
    I'm going to try it for burning cd's. Maybe it will replace Deep Burner on my computer.

12. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

wow thank you Renegade,I am using studio 6 and just love it works wonderfull,In Fact I used it for a few linux distros ISO and No coasters from Ashampoo.Going for the 2009 now.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  13. renegade08

No problem mate.;)

You are all most welcome. I hope that you will enjoy using it.

Santa got little late this year, but for all you good boys @ Wilders it brings you a present :D .

14. Tarq57

Tarq57 Registered Member

Thanks from me, too. Heard good things about the Ashampoo burning software, looking forward to trying it out as an alternative to the Nero6 I have been using.

15. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Will this version allow you to rip and burn at high kbps? I think my version 6 was limited at 64kbps.

16. Fuzzfas

In deed, it was always burning them correctly, but oddly enough, failing in verification. Anyway, i have hopes for this version. I always verify dvds with content that is particularly important for me, just in case. Even by using Verbatim, i have had cases of disks that were defective.

Ah, simply i had the files ready to burn, when you came with the good news! So i used the 2009 version. :D

You won't regret it. I ditched Nero a long time ago, because it was no longer a burning program. It was a huge multiprogram doing 100 other things beyond burning.

I don't know how much this translates into nominal drive speed. I have a x16 SATA dvd burner and i always had the option for X16 even in 6.75 version.

17. innerpeace

Thanks Fuzzfas. I meant a high mp3 bit rate ( greater than 64kbps) and not burning/drive speed. Sorry, it's getting late here :ouch:.

18. Fuzzfas

Ah, i see, i didn't catch you. Well, with the 6.75 Free version, i have made audio cds from high bitrate MP3s (up to 320kbps,as well as flac) and also "data cd" with mp3s inside (without format conversion that is). I don't think it has any problem at that.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  19. hitbit

hitbit Registered Member

Thanks for the info,
    Have just installed Ashampoo and burned 3 disks. Its much faster and less complicated than my paid for Nero Burning Suite. Just off to have a look at their other products.

hitbit

20. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

What are the benefits of this over version 6, for instance?
    Mrk

21. Creer

Creer Registered Member

Thanks renegade08 for the info!

cheers!

22. vafan

vafan Registered Member

Sweet. Thanks for the heads-up.

vafan :)

23. innerpeace

Thanks for the info :). I'm using version 6.61 and if I choose to rip a normal music cd song to mp3 format and look under options, the highest choice of bit rate I'm offered is 56kBps. I worked around it by using Mrk's tutorial for audio files which included Audacity. IIRC, I copied the music cd or songs to a file and then converted with Audacity. I may have to try this 2009 version with the help of my little friend Returnil and see if it's different.

24. renegade08

Well it's quite good. I think that is only application that can be compared to Nero head to head, by features that offers and by it's quality.

For Ashampoo, i can only tell you about their burning software, which is quite good for me, although i don't have great demands, and you can see from comments from other members.

For Other Ashampoo products i can't comment, because i don't use them, although i have trialed them. You will have to ask someone else for that.

I have too Nero 6 but i'm not using anymore , maybe very rarely. Ver.6 (6.6) from Nero, was the last good version from Nero and everything above that was Dinosaur.

I still have Nero because one reason. When i was using Nero in the past i have some DVD-RW. When i erased them with other(Ashampoo,ImgBurn) program they become un-usefful(coasters).

So, i plan these days to buy new DVD-RW, and the i hope that i will ditch Nero.

25. renegade08

Hi Mrk,

I can't really tell you what will you gain from upgrading from ver.6 to this latest release.
    This was just released and i myself haven't had chance to tried it a lot, so that i can share experience. I have to burn 3-4 DVD's, so i will post here what happend.

As you already probably know, i will only tell you that you will have to install 2009 and try it for yourself. That way you will know whether does or doesn't satisfy your demands.
    If you are afraid that 2009 is heavy that ver.6 ( like newer versions from nero which are heavier that the older ver. which are lighter) i don't think that you have to worry.

If you have installed ver. 6 you compare the features offered in ver.6 and in 2009.
    I don't want to spam the forum, but you can see and other interested people
    features offered in ver.6 and ver. 2009 .

Obviously the latest 2009 is richer with features.
    It's their latest and newest version so i assume probably it has some new technologies applied to it. This may apply to newest hardware.

If you see other two pictures, version 2009, also states 8.04.
    I have downloaded from Ashampoo their latest 8 version, and also states 8.04.
    Now you can see my point.

When i have installed both versions( 2009 and ver.8 ) I haven't seen no differences whatsoever it both version.
    So, you are getting Ashampoo latest version for free ;) , which they are selling for 50$. You can check this on their site. Although they have promotions from time to time and their products can be acquired very cheap.
    From what it states @ vnunet i can see that offer upgrade to ver.8 and the only difference between these two(ver. 2009 and ver.8.04) is following:

BTW i don't find this a huge difference.

This kind of giveaways from Ashampoo happen quite usually and are not strange.

And if you don't want 2009, you can always keep ver.6.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.