help..true image 11 wont start

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gbp007, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbp007

gbp007 Registered Member

Hi, something strange has happen that everytime i tried to open acronis true image 11 that it wont load..the gui just simply wont load..I uninstalled and installed and i still cant get the gui to load..please help..

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Did it ever work before or is this your first time using TI?
    Try deleting the content of the Cookies, Temp and Temporary Internet Files folders.

3. gbp007

gbp007 Registered Member

I have used it a lot of times before, but for some reason now it wont launch.

4. como

como Registered Member

Try uninstalling again and use the new Clean Up utility as posted by support in post 12 in this thread note that you have to remove any Secure Zone before uninstalling TI. Then reinstall TI again, hopefully this will solve the problem.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello gbp007,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Before reinstalling Acronis True Image 11 Home please make sure the installation package is not corrupt. Please download free checksum utility for this. After the file is downloaded please run it and click "Install" button to install utility, then please check the MD5 checksum of the installation file. The correct MD5 checksum for build 8053 of english version of Acronis True Image 11 Home (full installation package) is 8ff9d7c4d1b5417ba170428b2d1da290. If it doesn't match, please download the installation package again. Please note that you should switch off all the download managers, connection boosters, etc. if you use them as the file could be downloaded improperly due to them.

If the issue persists after reinstallation, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

6. gbp007

gbp007 Registered Member

I was able to restore from the boot cd back to a time when the ti 11 gui loads..I have saved your instructions just in case this happens again..thanks for the help..

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello gbp007,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.