ESS licence from foreign reseller

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by absolon, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolon

absolon Registered Member

Hi!

Today Eset released localized ESS version in my conutry (Poland). Prices are crazy e.g.:

1 user 1 year ~ 51.2$
    compare to prices from betterantivirus
    1 users 2 years ~59.9$

It's ridiculous!
    So I decided to buy eng. version at betterantivirus.
    But will they sell me ESS? I saw here some quys from UK and Holland who bought there but I read on betterantivirus website that sell ESS only for US and Canada.
    If I buy at betterantivirus will licences be valid?
    ...I'll buy it anyway (at betterantivirus) because polish prices are like robbery in daylight, but I just want to know your opinion.

Thanks and
    Greetings!

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

im sure you can buy it but they may not give you user support due to you being in a different country.. i know people in many countries that have bought from them with no problems. i am pretty sure the only drawback is no after sale support for you though.. but this forum is here anyway lol..

3. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Shouldn't be a problem. You only buy it in your own country for the support anyway.

4. K1LL3M

K1LL3M Registered Member

Get it from betterantivirus, you will have no problems and they easy to deal with.

I purchased/upgraded mine from them (due to problems with the Australian reseller) had no trouble and got the extension on my licence.

You could always PM webyourbusiness if you have questions as i understand is from better antivirus.

Cheers

5. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

K1LL3M is correct, I upgraded my licence from betterantivirus with no problems at all, I live in the UK and I saved a lot of money that way and they were very helpfull.

6. Marcin_K

Marcin_K Registered Member

I'm from Poland. I bought ESS license from BetterAntivirus some time ago cause I had no doubts that 'our' prices would be ridicolous (I'm still wondering what the price for the 2-year license will be). No problem here, BA sent me the password in about one hour. It was quite cheap :)

7. mikesu

mikesu Registered Member

Prices from polish www - www.nod32.pl

ESS 1 year 1 user 218zl (polish zlotych)
    1$~2,5zl
    218/2,5 = 87,2 $

87,2$ - they are crazy or what..... o_O :mad: :thumbd:

8. absolon

absolon Registered Member

I made mistake, you're right. Polish price is 87,2$ for 1 year 1 user. Nice, isn't it? :eek:
    For 103$ at betterantivirus I'll buy 2 years for 2 users.

Thank you all for comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.