No Progress on Progress BAR with 11.8053

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by shieber, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Had a chance to install ii.8023 and run a task with the monitor open. The Current Operation progress bar proceeds along iwth the task but the Total Progress bar stayed at 0 and 0% until the backup was completed -- then the bar went all the way across and the % went to 100. There was no estimation of time remianing while the operation was in progress.

I ran a backup manually, without a pre-created task and the progress indicators (mis)behaved the same way.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello shieber,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

Could you please confirm that you're using Windows Vista? The issue with progress bar in Acronis True Image 11 Home running within Windows Vista environment was submitted and our Development Team is working to fix it.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

3. shieber

Running XP sp2.

I rebooted again and now the progress indicators are working.

4. Oremina

Oremina Registered Member

I also see this problem on 11.8053 but also had it with 11.8027. Not every time, but enough to be uncomfortable. Running Vista.

5. shieber

I don't know what made it come or what made it go on my XP system. It'snot like I i didn't reboot after uninstalling 10 and again after installing 11.

The Vista prob is apparently known and a they're still working on a fix.

6. shieber

Well darn, it's doing it again!

7. vango44

vango44 Registered Member

I can confirm this with TI-11 on Vista Ultimate.
    It worked right after I clean installed TI-11 a couple weeks ago but haven't seen it working again in some time.

8. shieber

So just to be clear, this has shown up on Vista and XP SP2.

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

We would like to inform you that the progress bar issue has been just reproduced on Windows XP SP2 system in our labs and submitted to Acronis Development Team to let them create a fix for it. As soon as the fix is available it will be implemented into the official update for the product. We apologize for the current inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us again any time should you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.