Acronis True Image Management Console 9.1 Hang up fix?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tmorgan, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmorgan

tmorgan Registered Member

TI Mgt console gets hung up when I try to connect to some pc's. It doesn't freeze the system, it just will not respond (I've left it like that for hours and it never comes back). I end up having to kill it's task (says it's running, doesn't say it's "not responding") to clear it.

Anyone else have this problem and/or have a fix? Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tmorgan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please don't forget to update all installed components (including any Acronis agents), as they have to be the same build in order to interact properly.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please remove the ag_fconnect.dll file from the remote machine where Acronis Agent is installed. The ag_fconnect.dll file should be removed from the following folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Agent.

Please be aware that if there is Acronis Backup Server or Acronis Group Server installed on the same machine with the problematic Acronis Agent, the described solution will prevent them from proper functioning. It is better not to delete the ag_fconnect.dll file, but to move to a different location (i.e. different folder).

If the issue perstists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Windows System Information on the agent machine as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.