Image attachements arrangement at wilders

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by aigle, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

For some time u can post more tha one images per post at the forums. That is nice. But problem is that when I post more than one images, they are arranged horizontally and the width of the post becomes much bigger, that looks ugly.

Can this arrangememnt be changed to vertical so that the thread will keep looking nice and of uniform width?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Here how to arrange them vertically:

After attaching the pictures, edit your post (in full mode).

Under Additional Options > Atach Files, you should see the images youve uploaded. Next to them there should be some text like:

Copy the text and place it into your post like this:

some boring message

etc...

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Thanks, it worked. But it should be default if images are big but I am not sure if it is possible or not. Or at least an option while uploading attachements that I can check/ uncheck while uploading images.

Any mod around?

Thanks

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Images are positioned automatically by vBulletin, using the available browser window width to decide whether images will fit side by side, or one below the other. If I view a post with two 400-pixel wide images, using a maximized browser, on a PC screen with 1024x768 resolution, using the vBulletin FullScreen1024 style, the images go side by side as there is enough room for them. On the same PC with the same options, two 500-pixel wide images go one below the other. However, on a PC with 1280x960 resolution and the FullScreen1280 style, the 500-pixel (and even 550-pixel) images fit side by side.

Since it is all automatic within vBulletin, (depending on the window sizes available and settings), if you want to have your images go in specific positions then using the [ attach ] tags as noted above is all you can do.

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Thanks for the explanation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.