Universal Restore and samrt array E200/128 on windows 2000

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nader_h, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nader_h

nader_h Registered Member

Always Blue Screen on my server Hp DL380 G5 with Smart Array E200
    notice that I assign the latest Driver E200 to the acronis universal restore and have the same problem
    Stop 0x0000007B

I took the Image From SQL Server, Windows 2000
    with Hardware HP DL 380 G3 and Samrt Array 5i Controller

note that my universal Restore is 9.1.3832

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello nader_h,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of both Acronis True Image and Acronis Universal Restore. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Please note that you should get the window of the Restore Wizard which allows you to select "Use Acronis Universal Restore" or "Do not use Acronis Universal Restore" when you boot your computer from Acronis True Image Bootable CD created with Acronis Universal Restore plug-in installed (check the chapter "Using Acronis Universal Restore" of the respective Acronis True Image User's Guide for details).

Please make sure the image does not contain any dynamic disks, as Acronis Universal Restore does not support them.
    Please make sure that if you are choosing custom drivers during the restore procedure, the drivers you present are correct for the target machine.
    Please make sure partition with a Windows operating system is selected for restoration. It is always better that the entire hard disk is selected for restoration.

Please boot the computer from a Windows installation CD, hit F6 when prompted and check out whether the drivers work there. If they do not (the RAID/HDD is not detected), then please get the latest version of the drivers (e.g. from the vendor's Web site).

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create a screen shot of BSOD contents. If you don't have a digital camera, please clarify the exact text of the error message on the BSOD.

Please do the following to collect Windows registry data from the target system (that is, the system to which the image was restored):
    - Boot the computer under consideration from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media;
    - Create files/folders backup of \Windows\System32\Config folder.

Please perform the same operation with the source system.

So, we need two Windows registry exports: from source system and from target system.

Please also create Acronis Report on the target machine the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;
    - Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;
    - Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;
    - Collect the report file from the floppy.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.