Acronis Secure Zone Full

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Hoon37, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoon37

Hoon37 Registered Member

My Secure Zone has just reported it's full and requested I go to Manage Secure Zone and increase the space allocated. I thought (as it says in the Help files) that it would automatically delete old archives when it became full. Am I missing something here?

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Yes, you have probably filled it up with incrementals or differentials with only one base image. It is necessary to have at least two base images in the mix so the first one can be deleted when the zone is filled up.

Xpilot

3. Hoon37

Hoon37 Registered Member

Xpilot thankyou,
    Yes, it is full of incrementals. Had to poke around in the instructions a bit to see about only having one backup. I guess I thought that as the backups were not named, there could only be one....silly me. When the message came to increase space or delete I never considered a third option of create (overwrite) a new fullbackup.........would nave been nice if they had mentioned that option as well.
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.