True Image 10 Home Edition on DK-Windows Pro (issue)!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mje, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mje

mje Registered Member

Hello Acronis support,

We have testet Acronis 10 Home Edition (English version) on several workstation PC`s with Danish Windows XP Pro and SP2 and can see that there are some problems, maybe because it was never tested. We are using the latest Acronis Home 10 build English.

When we run the backup wizard, and choose "My Data", then "My application settings" -or- "My email" then we get always an error message like:

"error occured - E0000FFF0: The mentioned modul could not be found."

Clicking on "Error-Details" it shows

"The mentioned modul could not be found."
    (0xFFF0)
    code = FFFFFFFF8007007E
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB821

How can it get solved because it was tested on serveral PC`s with DK-Windows and causes that error all the time on all those machines?

Another issue is that Acronis Home 10 can not see SATA harddisks.
    PC has 2 "SATA" harddisks, which is configured as 2 RAID but there are also HOME users that run RAID and SATA harddisks but they will never be able to their SATA disks using Home Edition.

Best regards,
    Matthias

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Are you able to make a normal image, instead of using the new (v10) backup wizard?

There is a problem in this current build with backing up Outlook settings for some users.

Try changing the name of the default backup name, this has been known to cuase problems with some users.

Are you able to make an image/backup using the rescue CD?

The SATA problem may be your chipset - what motherboard and chipset are you using?

Colin

3. laxxe

laxxe Registered Member

I get the exact same error, and have tried to contact support. It's now a little week ago, and I haven't heard anything yet...

4. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Im also getting this error.

5. laxxe

laxxe Registered Member

When can I/we expect a reply? I've tried to post in this forum and I've sent an email to support - without luck...

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please download and install the latest build (4940) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

7. Predator

Predator Registered Member

Hi support I have updatet my Acronis with the latest build (4940) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home, but I still got the error:
    code = FFFFFFFF8007007E
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB821

I hope you are able to help me

/Predator

8. ccsep

ccsep Registered Member

Have got exactly the same problem here.
    rgds,
    Claus

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ccsep,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that the issue with English version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home and Danish version of Windows XP is known and we are still working on this problem along with the Development Team. As soon as the issue will be fixed, you will be able to download the fixed build. I'm sorry, but at the moment the exact time-frame for that is not set yet. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

If you experience the above issue with another language version of the software, please Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and create a screen shot of Help -> About window. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.