Need info: pchealth.exe trojan?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Claymore, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymore

Claymore Registered Member

Greetings - You seem to have an "eye" for things. I got zapped by the pchealth.exe trojen win32cone a while back. And have strong evidence that it was manually attached in a .wmz file in an email to me back in May. My ex's girlfriend using his name. Very nasty! So, O guru of geekdom, (thats a complement FYI :D ) where can I find others who have had somthing like that happen? She just sent me another one, but I was ready ... I think...

2. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

If you have evidence of this you should report it to both the ISP she is sending from and the e-mail provider

3. Claymore

Claymore Registered Member

I have reported it to the IC3 and the Mn Attorney General, Isp's you name it. She sent more attacks in Oct and Nov. My ex is oblivious and refuses to believe. So, I have AGV and all I can get to catch it. Actually I have discovered its the .wmz imbedded which actually allows remote access code and sets up the hacker as an Administrator!! Full access!! I found that too late and was locked out of my own PC. Restore ok. Save save save. My ex's girlfriend is jealous and has it in for me apparently. Heck she can keep him, I don't want him back, just keep outta my files! I'll keep trying to get someone to invesigate her, she's IT at the Uof M. I hate to make a report to her employer but hay, this is evil, manually attached, and battle of the geek-tresses! Claymore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.