network

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by winny, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winny

winny Registered Member

I installed True Image in a network of 4 pc. Now I'm not able to contact my pc's one another via Explorer. The info appears ".... not enough server memory available". The advice in FAQ of the german homepage to increase the IRPStackSize did not solve the problem. German support team did not answer. Deinstallation of the software solve the problem - but that is not my intention.
    Who has an advice.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

That ususally is the solution. Did you increase it on each machine on your network? I did, but I can't remember if it was mandatory or I just did it to be certain.

3. winny

winny Registered Member

thanks,
    yes I did it on each machine, but it didn't help.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Winny,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please make sure that you have changed IPR Stack Size correctly. Please try to do it one more time as follows:
    - Run "regedit" command (Start -> Run);
    - Find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanserver\parameters registry key;
    - Increase the IRPStackSize value or create it and set to 18, if it does not exist.

You can read this Microsoft KB article explaining possible reasons for this error message.
    You can also have a look at this Microsoft KB article that may concern this issue.

If the problem persists, please submit a request for technical support. Provide with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Ivan Sarychev

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.