Spyware Blaster affect on Network Soplutions.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by bitsnbytes, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitsnbytes

bitsnbytes Registered Member

This week I installed the Spyware Blaster because I have hade problems with hyjacking. I was concerned at the time because I have my web site hosted by Network Solutions which uses pop up for creating and editing your web page content.

Today I have been trying to insert both a thumb nail and full size graphic onto one of my web pages. I cannot complete the process.

My question is can the Spyware Blaster be interfering with the operation? If so how do I correct the problem.

Manuel

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Re:Spyware Blaster affect on Network Solutions.

Hi Manuel,

You could try a test to see if it is SpywareBlaster effecting your ability to work on the Network Solutions pages... Disable all SpywareBlaster protections, close and restart your browser, sign back on to your update page and see if it works properly.

If disabling SpywareBlaster's protections does allow your update page to work, then it will be a matter of figuring out which specific protection is causing the problem. It could be that they use ActiveX controls there as a part of their interface.

However, if it still doesn't work properly then it's probably not SpywareBlaster. Be sure to restart your browser after changing a SpywareBlaster protection in order to ensure a good test condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.