Error in regseeker in German. Please help

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by notageek, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notageek

notageek Registered Member

I get this error message in German ( I think it's german) "Indice de liste hors limites (0)". what does it mean? When I get it, RegSeeker stops scanning.

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'd guess it's something which needs to be debugged and not a registry problem.

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Uninstall Regseeker completely from your system...and I mean completely....search it out with everything you have........when your satisfied that there isn't a speck of it left anywhere, reinstall it fresh from...

http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

I had the same prob last year......after a lot of messing and trying to mend the unmendable, I just did the above and it's been as good as gold ever since....worth a try....:D

Cochise,:cool:

5. notageek

Sorry, I didn't know it was French. I did a search here and didn't find anything about the error. I must of spelled it wrong or something.

Cochise, I don't have it installed. I just unzipped it to the folder. Do I just delete the regseeker folder?

OK I deleted the folder and unzipped a new regseeker and tried it again and I get the same error. Anyone know a fix?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

as no one has come up with anything i'll just say what i would do, but it's no more then an idea, sorry.

i think regseeker is finding something it doesn't understand and that stops it in its tracks. maybe if you use another cleaner first it may remove the problem value, also, doing what Cochise said - remove anything the other cleaner finds with regseeker in. then re-scan with a new copy of regseeker.

remember to backup the results of the other cleaner/s you use. i like JV16 and CCleaner together, they both have backup options.

another idea would be to put back the .reg file regseeker last removed, or whatever other cleaner you have cleaned with. :)

7. notageek

I done all of that and I still get the error. I just might move on from regseeker to something else.

8. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Translation is: Index of list except limits (0)

9. notageek

what does it mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.