automaticly run of quiet acpi=off noapic command on boot

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by newatiuser, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newatiuser

newatiuser Registered Member

TI boot disk does no see burner as source

Hello,

I finally figured out how to burn to DVD but do not understand why I don't see it when I use the recover disk. I'm using Win2K Pro and have the latest 2337 build. However, when I create the recovery disk it only allows me to boot in '"safe mode" at the GUI. Full version mode goes to a black screen with nothing and it just hangs on me.

I hit F11 and typed quiet acpi=off noapic and then I was able to boot into Full version mode. Is there a way to make a recovery disk with the "quiet acpi=off noapic' in it so I don't have to do this every timeo_O?? I'd like it to be able to just boot with that command and then I would only have to click full mode and be right where I want to be.

Any help would be much much appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  2. newatiuser

newatiuser Registered Member

Hello,

Is there a way to automaticly run of quiet acpi=off noapic command on boot? Do I need to make a special boot disk? I finally figured out how to burn to DVD but do not understand why I don't see it when I use the recover disk. I'm using Win2K Pro and have the latest 2337 build. However, when I create the recovery disk it only allows me to boot in '"safe mode" at the GUI. Full version mode goes to a black screen with nothing and it just hangs on me.

I hit F11 and typed quiet acpi=off noapic and then I was able to boot into Full version mode. Is there a way to make a recovery disk with the "quiet acpi=off noapic' in it so I don't have to do this every time?? I'd like it to be able to just boot with that command and then I would only have to click full mode and be right where I want to be.

Any help would be much much appreciated.

Have a nice day.

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Re: TI boot disk does no see burner as source

Hello newatiuser,

Acronis can provide you with a special ISO file that you then burn to CD. Check out Acronis Support's reply in this previous thread titled <Recue CD with laptop needs help>.

Regards

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello newatiuser,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that as it is pointed in Acronis Help Post, if you want to automate the process of booting from Acronis True Image 9.0 Bootable Rescue CD with some special parameter (e.g. "acpi=off noapic") then please submit a request for technical support containing the description of your issue along with the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (copy of invoice, scan copy of receipt, order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will certainly provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.