VERY, VERY UNHAPPY!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by worldcitizen, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

I excitedly bought NOD32 today from the US site and received my unlock code and receipt etc. About an hour later I received another email saying that I had bought it from the US site and that my card had been re-credited and to buy it from the AUSTRALIAN site. What kind of treatment is this??

In the US site on the purchase page there was a drop down list of countries (about 100) and Australia was there too and the sale went through and I received my receipt as well as license. Again after I received the email that I had to buy from the Australian site I received another email saying I was registered.

These people have cancelled my order which was already processed and told me to buy from Australia. If I wanted to do so I would have to wait TEN days for my money to be re-credited and then BUY AGAIN by clicking on a different icon!!

What atrocious discourteous behaviour!! I am disgusted and extremely upset with these people. They had no right to process my sale and then unprocess it against my will causing me much inconvenience and then telling me to buy NOD32 from the Australian site when my product was already paid for and licensed!!!

This is disgusting behaviour. If international sales could not be processed at their site the sale could not have gone through.

This is not how you make friends and influence people.

NOD users often say they are being BASHED and I don't agree in bashing but what kind of people are these who, when I have paid my $39 will cancel my order against my wishes and then tell me to buy it from the Australian site. If they don't want other nationalities to buy from their site then at purchase time the sale should be stopped from being processed so that we don't have to wait another TEN days to get our money back.

I'm thoroughly disgusted and this was completely uncalled for. If the sale went through then even if it was a mistake it should have been left at that because I had my license and receipt. Now after being treated like 2nd class scum they really expect me to go and buy their product AGAIN at the Australian site??

I am a new user and SINCERELY wanted to use this product for life. This is just an example of how they are turning aware GENUINE, SINCERE and HONEST customers. I'm really sorry about getting so mad but I'm on a disabled pension and now my money is tied up and I have NO PRODUCT!!!

Dave :mad:

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Dave,

I'm sorry to see you this upset. Please forward the emails received from Eset, and I'll do my upmost to solve your problem.

regards.

paul

3. Paul Wilders

David,

You have got a license free of charge in the meanwhile.

Although I do understand you being upset by this unfortunate event, please bear in mind at seldom times things can go wrong.

Eset has done an outstanding job in correcting the issue at hand IMO by providing you a free license ;) - that's what I call good customer support.

All's well that ends well :).

regards.

paul

4. Paul Wilders

..follow up over here - thread closed ;).

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.