No Weekly Scan initiating

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Kryspy, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Are you logging in as an administrator before running the on-demand scann?

Which build of Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition are you using, and is it the 32-bit or 64-bit version?

Was the computer upgraded from an earlier build or different edition of Windows Vista?

What other security software is installed on the computer?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

For two years I used blackspears setting wo/Auo scanning task, then I setup the auto scanning task. I figured out the work directory was..it was no problem.

3. Haabrann

Haabrann Registered Member

Logged in as administrator
    Build 6000, 32 bit
    Clean install
    Latest NOD32 2.70.23
    Other security software: Acronis True Image home 10.0

4. 0pium_Dealer

0pium_Dealer Registered Member

I'm also having problem with the weekly scan. I'm using Vista 32 bit version, clean install, but the weekly scan will not activate. I have two accounts in Vista, a regular and an Admin account. Both accounts don't work.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you temporarily stop the Acronis True Image services and then let the scheduled scan to start, does it complete or make any difference?

Oh, did you upgrade to Build 6000 from an earlier build, or have any other anti-virus software on the computer before NOD32 was installed?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. hartoch

hartoch Registered Member

does not believe in weekly scanning i have used nod32 am up to date but always use on demand scanning for the last three years + no complaints
    had a crash last year but that was intirely my fault anyway am happy with nod , and as to their responses ,sent an email today got a reply 30 mins later to resolve an issue o_O Bazza

7. Haabrann

I disabled it in msconfig, but it doesn't make any difference. It also seems like the scheduled scan haven't run at all. I've had this problem earlier, it seems like when you set up a scheduled scan in Vista it will run in silent mode for a few times, then stop working alltogether.

It was a clean install, no upgrade from any build, nor have I used any other anti-virus software than NOD32 for the past few years.

Regards

8. Haabrann

Any news on this, were you able to recreate the error in a similar setup?
    My weekly scan seems to be working again, the problem is that I cannot trust it, and there's no pop-up to tell me if it has started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.